Building Your Customer Base and Coaching
1. Make a list of 5 reasons why you are excited about building a Shaklee business – email to your up-line. Schedule your second strategy session and planning meeting with your up-line.
2. Send your up-line a list of the top 25 people you want to help with their health and the top 5 people that you would love to have join you in the business.
3. Actively work your list; it is ever changing and essential for your business.
4. Continually increase your Meaningful Prospecting List. Use the PEARL system to identify those who would be great additions to your Shaklee team.
5. Focus on 3 business partners & 10 customers, 3 & 10 do it again, this is the cycle for success!
6. Establish ongoing coaching times with up-line.
Sharing Your New Business
1. Schedule Launch Event(s): At least 2 —Facebook, Local, Zoom.
2. Share your excitement for your new business on FB & promote opening and launch.
3.Invite/ One a Day = Yes, No, Maybe
1. Attend business presentations & training events. Register for Global Conference.
2. The Shaklee University Modules and the Eight Weeks to Director Webinars will be the format guide for our strategy calls. These will guide our next steps!
3. Other resources:
Thoughtmanship by Dr. Shaklee
Reflections on a Philosophy by Dr. Shaklee
Go For NO by Andrea Waltz and Richard Fenton
Flip Flop CEO by Janine Finney
Mach2 With Your Hair On Fire By Richard Bliss Brooke
The Four Year Career by Richard Bliss Brooke